To empower Kingdomcentric leaders to serve our state, our nation, and the world
Equipping future leaders to make a difference in the 21st century and beyond
Teaching self-discovery through a Kingdomcentric leadership process
Statement of Faith
At Harvest Christian Academy, we believe:
1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:21)
2. God has revealed Himself as a triune being, but manifested in three personalities as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 48:16, Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22)
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, is divine, and shares in the Deity of God as the second person in the Holy Trinity. (John 5:22-23; 2 John 3; Hebrews 1:1-3)
4. Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God. (Genesis 1:26)
5. Man’s only hope of redemption from the stain of sin is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. (Romans 3:23-25; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 4:11)
6. The true Church is the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12:27), not intended to be the edifice or institution, but the habitation of God through the Holy Spirit.
7. The Mission of the Church is :
A. To be an agency for evangelizing the world.
(Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:19-20)
B. To be a corporate Body in which man may worship God. (I Corinthians 12:13)
C. To be a channel of God’s purpose to build a Body of Saints being perfected in the image of His Son (Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 12:28; 14:12.